Monday, July 9, 2007

Online tributes to Katie and 3 by John Prine

I continue to be impressed and touched by the quality of tributes to Katie from friends and loved ones. Some are online. Please send along any ones that I miss. Here are three I have seen so far:

An Authentic Life: Remembering Katie Evans @ Marcus' World, a blog by Marcus Banks.

Katie and Thoughts of Her @ Long Adventures, a blog by Jenn Carlson-Long.

Editor's Note (forthcoming in newsletter) @ Repercussion Comics, by Jason DeGroot.

Strang Funeral Home online guestbook (follow the links to Katie's name--may only be online a few more days).


Also, I've been posting audio links above to clips of songs that Katie liked. I am also posting some live performances by John Prine, of songs that Katie liked, below.








No comments: